Post 2

 The best holidays ever☺

My best holiday was in 2019 when I visited the south of Chile, in Los Angeles. My trip to this place lasted about 1 week cause it was a Study Tour with my class in 4th grade. Now, I'have some friends that I keep since now in 2021 who was in this grade with me and a really special person to me, my boyfriend👫.The activities that I did was playing in the  forest, watching movies and eard horror histories, meet new places that I did not know cause this was my first time there hahaha. Mmm well, I think that trip was the best cause it bring me beautiful moments with some of my friends in this time that are not here with me now so, I recorded this with nostalgia and so much love cause also was the instance for meeting my boyfriend hahah><💗 It's just a memory that made me happy, and I record with so much love now and for rest of my life.💜





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 5