Post 3


 Hi everyone It's me again hahaha馃槤, today I want to write about "Technology" I think that it is very important in the middle of this  Pandemic cause its helps people to learn new things, search information that they don't know and more things. In my case I had a computer that  my school give me cause my good marks but it is so oooold and not work enough, so, now I use my mom's computers, she gave it to me to study at university in this moment.❤

Usually I use it for: Study, connecting to class, talking with my friends and playing in little moments when I have free time. I use this Computer all day, cause all most of the day I have class, so, I use it mainly to study.

I like to use it cause I can do many  funny things, also interesting one and it gives me comfort to study in class online... I don't know what I would do without my computer:( cause it is very important to my semester in my first year studying Psychology. :c 

Well, thanks for reading me little human, see you in the next post.馃懟馃挆

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 2

Post 5