Post 7


Hi everyone, it's me again! this my post N°7 on the blog, today I'm going to talk about "Changes to my study programme"

Mmmh, the truth is that in my university life, in the online context I liked most of the subjects I have taken. But now in this post I will mention one of the things I would change in some subjects.👻👻

Mainly I would eliminate the "transversal" course of my first year since it was very difficult to understand the classes and it just created chaos between all the careers, I consider that this course was very poorly organized.😓

Secondly, I would like to change the system of the "cfg" and "cultural arts" courses because the university always have problems with giving quotas to students. I don't like the organization system because since the first year of my career they told us that they will give us a place for the courses, but it just "blablabla", in the end it always comes to nothing.😶💔💔

Finally, I think they should modify the system that some courses apply by sending us classes in capsules that last about 1 hour, texts to read and then we are asked to attend classes synchronously. I think this can be considered as academic load because it could perfectly be done only one class in synchronous schedule. But well, I dont expect anything cause I don't know if they will do something about it.😅

I have not yet experienced university life face to face but I feel that the rest of my courses that I liked, my teachers, have done their best in this online context and that is appreciated.💓💜

And well, those are some points I would like to consider, thanks for reading me, have a good week.  




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 2

Post 5