Post 1: My Autobiography




Hi everyone!!!<3, my name is Francisca Silva and this is my first evaluated post of the semester and I have to talk about myself so that we can get to know each other a little better.
 I'm nineteen years old and I was born on August 17th,2001.I did my elementary school at Liceo 131 Buin and when I was in high school too, all my life I studied in the same school.
 I have one sister, she is nine years :D also I have a pretty cat called Mino, he is so sweet and I love him so much.
I like playing videogames, one of them called "lol", also "call of dutty mobile", obviously with my friends and boyfriend cause it is so funny. On top of that I like listen to music, cook new recipes, practice exercise and visit new places.
thanks for reading, have a good day<3

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 2

Post 5