Post 4



Hi everyone, it's me again!!, this is my post n°4 on the blog :3
Today, I'm going to talk about my favorite festivity: New Year.馃挜馃挀
Well, this festivity usually is celebrating at 00:00am to bring a new year better than other. People dream with things best, they have much "hope" in this new year.
The origin of the most important date like this  began to be celebrated on January 1th 
In 1582, Pope Gregory XIII imposed this holiday mainly for all Catholic countries, after that all most part of countries of the world began to celebrate to!!!.
Mmh, the thing I like do on this moments is share with my family, that is one reason for I like this festivity too, I like drink with my parents "Champagne  with ice cream馃崹馃嵏" hehehe, and also share with my cousins, I adore so much see them in this moments cause  I can do just in this day:c 
So that's all, I hope you enyoyed it little human. ❤

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 2

Post 5