Post 1

A country you would like to visit馃挆


Hii!, my name is Fran Silva, and I would like to talk about some things that I write in my blog, so I answer this questions:3

Wich country would I like to go to and why?

Ohh, It's hard choose just one country for me cause I wanna travel all around the  world haha but the country that I always wanted  to go is Iceland cause I love nature and the way that I manages their cities, just look, is so beautiful!

What do you know about it?

 I know that their residents buy many books all over the year, they are so good reading and I know that they have a great living system.

What would you like to do there?

I think that I would like to make so many things when I finally  visit this country but first of all I would like to visit turistics places, all nature places, hahaha sorry but I love those kind of places so much they are so wonderful, also visit restaurants and tasting new food.

Would you like to study/work/live there? Explain  

Mmm, well I think that Iam soo good studing here in Chile and I feel safe and good here with all my friends and all people in my university, but I would like go to live  there cause it's a cute, beautiful and comfortable place, I would like to go with my family but they don't like idea :(.

Upload a picture



Comentarios

  1. You blog is so cuteee and Island is the Home of the hobbits 馃憗️馃憚馃憗️

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Well done. Next time write the post in paragraphs.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Well done, however, write answering the questions but in paragraphs.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2

Post 5