Post 5


Hi everyone, it's me again! this is my post N°5 on the blog, today I'm going to talk about "My future job".

Well, I'm currently studying psychology at university, exactly in my second year. To be honest, I still haven't decided what specialty I will choose in the future, but at the moment I'm interested in psychologically assisting children. Mmm, regarding whether I would work indoors or outdoors, I think I would work indoors because I can see myself sitting in a room listening to my patients. Regarding my current interests, when I imagine the situation, I always think about how good it would be to help heal children's little hearts. This makes me very happy because I would like to be the support of many, considering that young children are the most vulnerable in recent times. I feel that by doing what I like, helping, listening, I will be able to help them have a better life in the future. Being a support to a person that  need helps is a very nice gesture.💖💖

Regarding the salary, if I had the opportunity to earn good money I would be happy, as long as it covers my basic needs and a little more than that. This would allow me to travel in the future as I love meet new places and I'm always willing to have new experiences <3



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 2