Post 6

 Hi everyone, it's me again! this is my post N°6 on the blog, today I'm going to talk about "Postgraduate Studies"

Well, I'm not  sure what postgraduate I will study cause I think that as time goes by, opinions change. But I think that right now, as I mentioned in my previous post, I would like to study something related to child and adolescent care because I have always been interested in caring for children and adolescents. I feel like it's an idea that I could take when I finish my degree. Mmmh, sometimes I like the idea of studying in another country, but I'm not sure which one I would choose, I would just like to study abroad to travel and nurture my knowledge with new people. Finally, I would like to take this course in face-to-face mode because I miss social interaction and I think that the knowledge acquired would be much better received.💕💕



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 2

Post 5