Post 3

Hi everyone, it's me again! this is my post N°3 on the blog today I'm going to talk about my mental health related to a lockdown.

One of the big problems that the pandemic has brought is stress on everyone. Personally I have a lot of stress inside my home, with university activities like evaluations, home care, taking care of my sister, etc. I'ts hard to me, all this contingence it's not easy because bring me a lot academic problems and sociability problems.

Anyways, when I have time, I try to practice exercise with some friends virtually as it helps me a lot to have more energy and motivation, I think it the most important  to have stability.

Well, I think that the pandemic has good and bad aspects, but I would like to mention something good within all the bad that exists. Thanks to this pandemic I have been able to grow  up on a personal level, mature and connect with people around me. I believe that for many people this situation has been a hard time, but it has been an opportunity to be with our loved persons and learn to value what we have close to us like our family and miss other things.

When this pandemic is over I would like to visit all my friends that I haven't seen for years, visit family, travel a lot and meeting my university classmates better, cause they are so special to me.

before and after photos of our lives:








Comentarios

  1. The pandemic has been very terrible, i hope that we can meet us person when we have face to face class, Huggies! <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 2

Post 5